Thursday, May 7, 2020

Above the Clouds Retiring Stamp Set

Card ideas with Above the Clouds Stamp Set

It's day two of my posts on retiring Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets. Today's featured set is the Above the Clouds stamp set. It's such a fun set, it can be used with a multitude of word sets and for many different occasions. I love this first card, and I had a lot of fun making it.



I textured the background with the Subtle embossing folder and sponged ink on it with a dauber.
Then I stamped the balloons on white card stock, and punched two of them out with the coordinating Hot Air Balloon punch, which is also retiring, and the third balloon I used the Stitched Nested Labels dies. Then, I layered them on the card and added the flag cut sentiment and some embellishments. 
This is such a great stamp set, especially with the punch too.





The next card, I got from a friend. She used the balloon stamp and the Hot Air Balloon Punch, and layered it on top of two die cuts from the Stitched Nested Label dies. She used the Pretty Labels Punch to make the clouds and the white label for the sentiment.


The card below, is such a simple but cute card. It uses the stamps and a pearlized doily behind the stamped and punched balloon. A quick and easy card to make.


The next two cards, I made for a class, and gave my customers the option of which colors they wanted to use. The first card, uses Flirty Flamingo pink and Granny Apple green cardstock balloons. The second card, uses Daffodil Delight yellow and Gorgeous Grape cardstock. I also used the Pretty Labels Punch to make the clouds. Such pretty cards!




Don't miss out on these cute stamps, they are retiring on June 2,2020 or as supplies last! Here's a fun image of how each of the stamped images look after stamping them.







No comments:

Post a Comment